How good is it to eat durian, the benefits of durian, the king of fruits, delicious, welcome summer.
How do you eat durian? Let’s come to know the benefits and properties at UFABET. The king of fruits that will bear fruit in the summer of every year. Outwardly, the fruit has a thorny rind. but has golden yellow flesh Plus a delicious sweet taste that can’t be found in other fruits. There are many benefits and hidden penalties. Because if eaten in excessive amounts, it will be punishable. What are the precautions for eating durian at UFABET?
How do you eat?
Characteristics of Durian
- Flowers are inflorescences of 3-30 flowers, born on the stems and branches. It is a perfect flower, bell-shaped, 1-2 cm long. The flower has five petals. It is white and fragrant.
- The fruit is a single fresh fruit. The green rind has sharp thorns. broken down by each part of the fruit called a lobe When ripe, it is light brown. The fruit is up to 30 centimeters long and weighs 1-3 kilograms. The flesh is soft, semi-soft, semi-hard, white when ripe, yellow with a sweet taste.
- The seeds are round, oval, with a smooth brown shell. The flesh in the white seeds has an astringent taste.
Nutritional value of durian
flesh per 100 grams (3.5 ounces), energy 150 kcal.
- Carbohydrates 27.09 grams
- 3.8 grams of dietary fiber
- Fat 5.33 g
- 1.47 grams of protein
- 5 grams of water
- Vitamin C 19.7 mg 33%
- Potassium 436 mg 9%
% Percentage of the recommended amount that the body needs each day for adults (data from: USDA Nutrient database)
Benefits and Properties of Durian
- Help burn fat. It is a fruit that when eaten causes the body to generate heat inside. It is a fruit that helps burn fat.
- can disinfect the body because in there is sulfur, like a disinfectant in the body
- dietary fiber It helps in the matter of excretion well.
- Raw meat is high in calcium. Helps maintain strong bones and teeth
- Durian is rich in folate. It is an important nutrient that helps in the formation of blood cells.
- beta-carotene in Contributes to nourishing the eyes
- high in potassium Helps the body have a strong immune system.
- It is a fruit that is high in fat. You should only eat in moderation so that your body will receive useful fats.
- Monthong can help reduce fat or cholesterol levels. Because this species of contains polyphenols. (Pholyphenols) and contains fiber that helps reduce fat. But you have to eat only 1 loaf per day.
- fiber helps to strengthen the excretory system to work better.
Precautions when eating durian
- People with diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, acid reflux, heart disease, kidney disease should not eat durian because contains high sulfur. And when eating, it causes heat in the body. may cause the body to adjust the temperature in time If ingested, it will cause the disease from light to become heavy.
- Durian is a fruit that provides sugar, fat and high energy. Therefore, be careful when eating. Both fresh and processed and should follow the doctor’s advice
- should not be eaten together with alcoholic beverages because eating with alcoholic beverages This can cause flushing, numbness, dizziness and vomiting. Moreoveris a fatty food. and high in carbohydrates As for alcoholic beverages, it is also high in energy. when eating with alcoholic beverages The body will get too much energy. causes blood sugar levels to rise rapidly
- It should not be taken with caffeinated beverages. If taken with caffeine, it can cause headaches.
- Do not eat more than 1 pool or 2 tablets per time each day. By one week should not eat more than 3 days.